Monday, December 22, 2008

What ho?!

We have a new follower - the devious World Wanderer.

Welcome!

Today the high temperature was not much above freezing. When I went out late morning the temperature was 27 degrees F but with the windchill factored in (since it was a very windy day) they reckoned the temperature was 4 degrees F. For all those in warmer climes, I'm sorry that I am not translating into degrees C but remember that 32 degrees F is freezing.

So there was no work done outside today. However, Pat, the handyman, did show up to install a temporary wall in Casey's "living" room - this is so when they take out the brick and the french doors the resulting dust and debris does not make the space uninhabitable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

While I write this blog for my own fun, I would also love to know what you think about what I post.