Tuesday, January 27, 2009

They work on...

Despite the snow and cold the men are on the job and the power tools rule. Yesterday Pat was here by himself and got the framing up for the roof. This morning they had to cut a hole in the downstairs bedroom wall to place a steel post to support the other end of the big black beam that runs above the alcove to the new ground floor entry door (see earlier post). The correct door, by the way, has now been ordered.

I guess this will be my chance to get that bedroom painted since it still wears it's original coat of "builders beige".

Feel free to say you admire my artistic camera work! I like how the snow looks on last season's echinacea (coneflower) seed heads

1 comment:

  1. It looks like the coneflowers are watching the progress with great interest - just like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete

While I write this blog for my own fun, I would also love to know what you think about what I post.