Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look, no dumpster!

Today as I was driving home from a luncheon I looked across the highway to point out where I lived to one of the ladies riding with me - I began to say, "it's the house with the dumpster" but had to correct myself. "It's the house where they're picking up the dumpster". And by the time I got home there was only a patch of greener grass where that big dumpster has been for so long.

In the foreground (on the neighbor's lawn) is lumber for the pergola which goes on the new patio.
Upstairs you can see that we have had the painter on the job for the past several days. The doors for the elevator have been installed but still no sign of that elevator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I write this blog for my own fun, I would also love to know what you think about what I post.