Friday, January 7, 2011

Time to put it all away for this year

Epiphany was yesterday so that meant today was the day to put away all the decorations for the season of Christmas. Somehow it is always easier to get the things out than it is to wrap them all up again and store everything away. But it did get done today.


Last night it was really cold outside while I was trying to take this photo - I guess that is why I did not take the extra time to center the wreath. And it is always cold both when this one goes up and comes down; at least that is what Geoff says while winding and later unwinding the string of lights around the wreath.


But my Christmas dinnertable centerpiece flowers have lasted really well and I decided they could stay longer.

Are all the Christmas decorations carefully packed away again in your home?

1 comment:

  1. Yes,the day after New Years they went into the attic. But the interesting question is, where did you come by the Gardener's Holiday Wreath? Those "ornaments" are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

While I write this blog for my own fun, I would also love to know what you think about what I post.